Theophilus Case (his
Case was born 3
Sep 1789. He was apparently the son of Goldsmith
Case and Susannah Tatman. He died 25 Jul 1846 in South Bend,
Indiana. He is buried in the City Cemetery, in South Bend, Indiana.
He married Sarah Skidmore 24
Dec 1812 in Clermont County, Ohio.
Sarah Skidmore was born 15 Oct
1793 in West Virginia, and she died 19 Sep 1876 in Elkhart County,
1) William Case, born 1813, died
Skidmore Case, born 8 Aug 1815, m: Elizabeth Miller
(Polly) Case, born 1817, m: John Gilbreath
4) Elizabeth Case, b: 1819. m1:
George W. Smith, m2: William Devers
Ross Case, b: 1821, m1: Phebe Ann Carter, m2: Sarah Sellers
6) Sara Jane Case, b: 1823, m1:
Nathan B. Osborn, m2: William Robinson
7) Nancy Case, b: 1825, m: Thomas
8) Ralph Skidmore Case, b: 1827,
m: Charity Elmira Case
9) Indiana Case, b: 1829, m:
William H. Riley
10) Theophilus Case, b: 1831,
m: Elvina Riley
11) Benjamin Ross Case, b: 1833,
m: May Elizabeth Grice
12) Matilda Ellen Case, b: 1835,
on photo for larger view.
Cemetery where Theophilus Case is buried
South Bend, Indiana
Although his death
date is listed as 1845, it is actually 1846.